Wednesday, October 4, 2006

On. Off. On. Off. On. Off. On.



Eva LongWHORIA, please stop making up lies to keep yourself in the papers.

It was reported late last week that Eva and her boyfriend, Tony Parker, split up because he was flirting with his ex. Well, Eva told Ryan Gaycrest that they are still together and she's flying to France to visit him.

Tony also confirmed that they were still together by telling a San Antonio paper, "Everything's fine. A couple stuff happened, but that's nothing. Everything is fine."

These two need to sit the hell down and shut it. I can't believe I'm actually posting this trash. I mean, what for? I'm going to have to post tomorrow on how they broke up. From now on I'm just copying and pasting from older posts, cause it's the same shit over and over again.

Somebody call Shanna Moakler and tell her that Travis also slept with Eva.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment