Friday, October 13, 2006

Sienna Miller Denies She's a Bitch


Old pic, but it shows what a nasty slag she is

Sienna Miller and the city of Pittsburgh aren't getting along these days. She called the city "Shittsburgh" and then proceeded to throw a tantrum on the streets after she was denied an alcoholic beverage at a local bar.

Sienna claims she didn't act like a total fool.

"I wholeheartedly refute the allegations that I in any way acted in an inappropriate manner when asked for identification at this bar. I was asked to provide ID, and since I didn't have any with me, I was told I couldn't be served and asked to leave. I had no problem with this and my family and I left calmly without any further exchange of words."

The owner responded,

"I can't compete against a famous actress, but I can tell you one thing - I'm not a liar - she is."

I believe him. Bitch is a liar, because there's no way that old hag is 25. She just doesn't want to show her ID, because it states that she's 40. I really hope the city of Pittsburgh gets together on this Friday the 13th and beats her so hard, her weave will run for the hills.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment