Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Blohan's Plans



20-year-old, Lindsay Blohan, already has her life pretty much mapped out. In the November issue of InStyle Magazine, she says that she wants an Oscar and a husband by the time she turns thirty.

"I want to get married before I'm 30. And have my house. And make the kind of record I want. And I'd like to win an Oscar before then."

She claims that she's slowed down her party ways and is looking to ground herself. She's taking a breather from Harry Morton and is working on her third album which will be about falling in love for the first time and heartbreak.

Married by 30? Sure. Oscar by 30? Ugh. Knowing this damn industry, it will probably happen. They will give an Oscar to just about anyone.

She forgot about overdosing by 23.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment