Wednesday, October 4, 2006

Lily Allen Gets Told to Shut Her Mouth!



Lily Allen has been quite vocal on how she feels about celebs. She has told off Paris Hilton, Peaches Geldof, Robbie Williams, Posh Beckham and Chris Martin just to name a few.

Her managers aren't too happy about her hot mouth and have told her to shut it, because she will lose fans.

She responds, "When people around me get scared, saying I'm gonna lose all this if I slag off one more person, I'm like, 'Oh fuck off, it doesn't really matter!'

"Don't get me wrong, I'm really happy to be where I am right now and have the success that I have, but I really don't think this is my place in life. There's so much more I want to do."

Lose fans?! She's gained a very loyal fan in me for being so outspoken! She needs to make sure she doesn't say shit about Shanna Moakler or she'll go down.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment