Monday, October 16, 2006

Jessica Alba is Too Sexy for Jesus


The Alba asking Jesus why he made her so hot on the set of The Fantastic Four 2 on 10/12

We all can agree that Jessica Alba is pretty hot, but homegirl won't stop talking about how hard it is being sexy. Eva LongWhoria anyone? She said that she originally became a Christian, because the Latin American community rejected her due to her looks.

She now has left Christians, because she kept getting hit on.

She told Elle, "Older men would hit on me and my youth pastor said it was because I was wearing provocative clothing, when I wasn't.

"It just made me feel, like, if I was in anyway desirable to the opposite sex, that it was my fault, and it made me ashamed of my body and of being a woman."

Yeah, it's really hard being drop-dead hot. She shouldn't downplay her sex appeal, because that's what is getting her jobs. It isn't her acting chops that's for sure.

Source

Pics: Source






No comments:

Post a Comment