Thursday, October 19, 2006

America's Next Dumb Photoshoot



What the hell is wrong over at ANTM?! These photoshoots are getting lamer and lamer. This week the girls had to portray "celebrity couples" and posed with themselves. They failed to portray two of the most famous celeb couples, TomKat and Posh & Becks. I mean, I still don't understand why they can't do normal shit. This show is going downhill fast and needs desperately to pull itself back up. AJ was sent home over that man Jaeda. I don't know what's going on, but he/she has been in the bottom for the third time. Tyra must be sucking her dick!

I still think Caridee is going to take this in the end, but I have a feeling the photoshoots are only going to get worse. Apparently, Fabio is their shoot partner next week. Ugh.

My Favorite This Week: AJ (above) - Because homegirl knew this photoshoot was lame.

My Least Favorite: Brooke (below) - Because Britney Spears hasn't looked like that for at least 20 years!




Melrose as Donald & Melania - Michelle as Ellen & Portia


Jaeda as Bobby & Whitney - Eugena as Beyonce & Jay-Z


Anchal as Oprah & Steadman - Amanda as Ashton & Demi


Caridee as Brad & Angelina

No comments:

Post a Comment