Friday, October 13, 2006

Keeping Your Bra on During Sex



I'm not a chick and I don't have breasts, but I would think that a bra is quite uncomfortable. All the girls I know always can't wait to take that thing off. Jenny McCarthy wants to keep it on during sex. She can't stand her tits and think they are fug.

"I do have a C-section scar that goes right across with the shelf that hangs over. I've got stretch marks. After childbirth, boobs hang down. I will not have sex without my bra. I can't stand it when they just slither past my arms and lay flat like pancakes... I'm insecure with the rest of them."

Jenny is currently dating Jim Carrey and I'm sure he doesn't mind some saggy tits. I mean look at him. She says sex with Jim is great though.

Do you think he does his best Fire Marshall Bill when he's eating her out?

Source

Pic: Superior Forums

No comments:

Post a Comment