Wednesday, October 4, 2006

Fishsticks Comes to Terms with Being a Fishstick



Everyone always asks me why I call Gwyneth Paltrow, Fishsticks?! Well, one of my favorite gossip whore, Ted Casablanca, gave her this nickname a few years ago and it just stick with me. Gwyneth isn't a Gwyneth, she's a Fishstick! I really just want to dip her in tartar sauce. I can't take credit for this genius name, it's all thanks to Ted C.

Anyways, Dlisted reader Buzz went to a screening of her new movie Running with Scissors and had this to say:

I wasn't really relishing the idea of seeing her in SCISSORS, but imagine my delight and shock when, in one of the early scenes of the movie, Gwyneth's character goes on a jag about... FISH STICKS. seriously -- She says the words out loud. I couldn't believe that Gwynnie had the omniscience to realize her true (non-slave) name and the guts to utter it onscreen.


Hey! This may be lameoid to you, but it's hot shit to me! I didn't want to see this flick, but now I'll be the first in line. I wish movie theaters had a rewind feature, so I could hear her say it over and over again. That would make me orgasm on the spot and it'll look like tartar sauce! How ironic!

No comments:

Post a Comment