Friday, October 13, 2006

Warning to Toasters: Mel Gibson Will Choke You!!!



Mel Gibson's Good Morning America interview finished today with Mel talking about the remarks he made when he was arrested for DUI. Basically, he said a lot of bullshit. He also admitted that once he got home from jail, he got wasted again. Lovely.

"I just went home and saw my kids were there. I talked to them for a little bit. And it was a little rough that morning and I chased it down with a few cold ones. It was kind of unbearable to face. I said, 'Well, this is it. This will be the end of it, but I just have to get through this morning.' "You're not operating well, but you know you have to do something."

What a fantastic role model his kids, he is. It is a good way to fix a hangover though, I'll give him that. Mel also blamed his rant on his workload and his "inner rage."

"I guess I must have been a little overwrought. Too much pressure, too much work. You do things that go against good judgment. A few drinks later, and I was in the back of a police car wailing. "I've been angry all my life and I try not to have it manifest itself. I can murder inanimate objects. You should see me choking the toaster in the morning!"

I think by "toaster" he meant a Jewish person.

I actually think this interview made shit worse. I thought he was crazy to begin with, but now I just think his brains have turned to mush from the booze.


Source

No comments:

Post a Comment