Thursday, October 5, 2006

Vincent is NUTS!



Last night's Project Runway reunion revealed never-before-seen footage including this gem which shows a crazed Vincent threatening to quit the show, because his laundry came back damaged. He screams like a mad man to the producer,

“I told these people 25 goddamn times don’t put my clothes in the freakin’ laundry. Where is this fucking guy? I’m out of here. That’s bullshit. I told these people not to do this to my clothes. I am so pissed off right now. No respect. Who’s going to pay the bill for my clothes?”

Michael and Kayne sit on the balcony making fun of his ass which makes him more mad.

“Do not put my fuckin’ clothes in the laundry. A hundred and twenty five dollar fucking goddamn shirts ruined. I told them, I wrote a fucking note in there, I put in the bag, don’t fluff and fold the shirts. Goddammit. … Fuck you, I’m outta here. Get me a motherfucking plane ticket. Fuck this shit, that’s it. Fuck you all. (in the hall) I told the fucking guy…

He was in AA, right? He acts like it. $125 shirts my ass! I've seen the shit he wears, they don't carry $125 shirts at Target. Bitch was just trying to get more money out of the producers. The look on that producer's face is priceless. He doesn't give a shit!

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment