Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Tara Reid Gets a Cover of a Magazine!



Tara Reid finally got a cover! Yes it's only UsWeekly and yes it's to talk about her franken-tits, but hey beggars can't be choosers! In this week's issue she reveals that last months she had to fix a botched tit and tummy job she had back in 2004.

She openly talks about what went wrong, “First of all, I asked for big Bs, and he did not give me big Bs. He gave me Cs, and I didn’t want them. At all. Right after the surgery, I had some bumps along the edges of my nipples, but the doctor said, ‘Don’t worry, it’s going to be better.’ But after six months of ‘it’s going to get better,’ it started to get worse and worse.”

She also talks about being embarassed when getting sexy with men.

"Guys I was dating would be like, ‘What’s wrong with them? They look really bad. You know, you should really get them fixed.’ So embarrassing. I mean, you definitely need to turn off the lights, that’s for sure.”

I find that pretty surprising, because the dudes that would sleep with her aren't one that have any kind of standards. I'm sure they would have to turn off the lights anyway, sweetie. I'm just saying!

Tara also talks about her nasty-ass stomach, "I got lipo because even though I was skinny, I wanted – I’m not going to lie – a six-pack. I had body contouring, but it all went wrong. My stomach became the most ripply, bulgy thing.

I love how she says "she'll never be perfect again." Delusional hag! She was NEVER perfect!

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment