Thursday, October 12, 2006

Shanna, Please Beat Her Ass Already!



While promoting Smirnoff Ice's Artic Berry (Hey a bitch has got to make a living), Shanna Moakler again spoke out about Parasite Hilton. She claims she didn't punch the ho and there are no restraining orders against. I just want her to beat her damn skank ass already! Let's get this one!

This is Shanna: "I don't think she's a good person."

This is Me: "I agree, now beat her ass!"

This is Shanna: "
She makes a lot of money pulling these stunts in the media."

This is Me: "Ok, right again...beat her ass please?!"

This is Shanna:
"I'm not the one getting DUIs."

This is Me: "Since when? Oh and beat her ass!"

This is Shanna:
"I'm not the one in police stations. It's all juvenile and stupid."

This is Me: "Less gab more stab! Beat her ass!"

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment