Thursday, October 12, 2006

SCANDAL!!! Minnie, Chip, Dale and Goofy in a Sex Orgy!



A video of several Disney characters involved in some kind of sex orgy was pulled off YouTube yesterday. The clip showed Goofy groping Minnie from behind and later she was groped by some kind of snowman. They proceed to have fake sex. In another clip Mickey Mouse gets in on the action with the snowman. Damn, that snowman is a slut! The video was shot at Disneyland Paris and was immediately seized by Disney officials.

I'm guessing these actors are dead now. Disney is no joke! I worked their for a quick minute and their rules are ridiculous. I mean, they can store bodies all over the park.

I knew Minnie was a damn whore. Actually, I'm surprised Daisy wasn't involved. I figured her for the pass-around-patty of theme parks.

UPDATE
- Click here to see the video and more pictures.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment