Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Picture Blogging with Lily Allen



Lily Allen made some really hot remarks about Peaches Geldof that she's now taking back. She was quoted as saying:
"I would probably like, stamp on my can of Magners (cider) and then stab her in the ear."

Hotness. She responded on her MySpace blog and claimed that she really just meant it as a joke.

"For the record , my Peaches attack slur was said in a sarcastic tone , sarcasm is the lowest form of wit , I know , it also doesn't read very well and I shant be talking in a sarcastic tone for a while."

Lily vows now to mostly fill her blog with pictures, so her words don't get twisted around.

Visit her MySpace to see her newest picture blog.

I'm glad she didn't take back the comments she made about punching Paris Hilton in the face. That would've been disappointing.

No comments:

Post a Comment