Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Mel Gibson Should Eat His Own Bullshit



Mel Gibson sat down with Diane Sawyer to discuss his DUI arrest and anti-Semitic remarks. The two-part interview will air on Good Morning America this Thursday and Friday. He told Diane that he's starting to heal himself and wants to make amends.

"What I need to do (is) to heal myself and to be assuring and allay the fears of others and to heal them if they had any heart wounds from something I may have said."

He characterized his behavior as "stupid ramblings of a drunkard" and said, "The last thing I want to be is that kind of monster."

Bitch please! He could let the entire Jewish race perform anal sex on him (which he would like) and I still won't believe him. He was speaking his truth and needs to own up to that shit.

I've been drunk at least a gazillion times and you don't see me making racial slurs. We've all done things we aren't proud of while being drunk as shit, but honestly they are things that have been in the back of our minds.

That crazy needs to be shipped with Tom Cruise to some deserted island where they can screw one another's crazy asses all day and night.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment