Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Late Start, I'm Over This Ho!



It's a late start for me this morning and I'm totally hungover. I will explain this later. I will ease my hangover by bashing Madonna. Why not, right?

Madonna swears on her cone bra that she hasn't adopted a kid in Africa. Some family in African is saying otherwise and they claim this ho has adopted their baby.

Yohame Banda, 32, said the baby's mother, Marita, died a month after giving birth a year ago. "I am very, very happy because, as you can see, there is poverty in this village, and I know he will be very well looked after in America," Banda said.

Malawi officials said last week the pop star planned to adopt a child while she was in the impoverished African nation visiting projects she funds for AIDS orphans.

But Madonna's savvy publicist denied any adoption had taken place - spawning another day of stories and more publicity for her humanitarian efforts.

Banda said his son had been living at the Home of Hope Orphan Care Center in Mchinji, a village near the Zambian border, until Monday, when he was taken to the capital, Lilongwe, where Madonna and her entourage were staying at an upscale ranch.


Will this cow go on Larry King already and admit or deny it. I mean that's what everyone else does.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment