Sunday, October 1, 2006

Kenny Chesney is Such a Fruit Cake



No wonder Kenny Chesney's marriage to Renee Zellweger went flat, he doesn't love her as much as he loves laundry. He said that he's addicted to the household chore. Most musicians like to get plastered before a show, but not Kenny! He said:

"I've done my own laundry ever since I was a little kid. I mean my mom worked and she was a single, working mother and so, if I was gonna have clean underwear, I had to do it.

"Now I'm so particular that I won't let anybody else touch it.

"On the road, (I do it) every day. You've got hours to waste... Usually at the venue, arena or wherever we're playing they have a facility."

I don't blame him. Laundry is much more interesting than Renee. Fuck this story is lame.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment