Tuesday, October 3, 2006

Keep Telling Yourself That Georgie!


George Michael outside his London home on 10/3

George Michael claims he is not a drug addict, even though he's been caught asleep at the wheel three times in the past 8-months. He was also arrested this past weekend for marijuana possession. According to him, he doesn't have a problem.

He issued this statement: "This is the second time in a year I have been caught with an unused spliff in my car. I had no drink or drugs on my body. I haven't got a problem with drugs."

Not only has George been caught asleep at the wheel, but he was recently caught getting intimate with some fug-ass man in a London park.

There's nothing wrong with getting high every now and then, but shouldn't he find someone else to drive his ass home? Are there no cabs?

What the hell is a spliff? Is that some kind of sexy toy?



Source

No comments:

Post a Comment