Monday, October 2, 2006

Elvis Presley Banged Marilyn Monroe



Elvis Presley's former agent, Byron Raphael, claims that his client knocked the boots with Marilyn Monroe in just minutes after meeting her. Marilyn and Elvis were both clients of the William Morris Agency and the agents felt that the two should date to boost both of their profiles. Marilyn turned the offer down. Elvis refused to give up and made Byron bring Marilyn to his hotel room.

Byron said: "When he saw her, they came together and, without saying a word, started kissing. I was in shock and I didn't know what to do. Then Marilyn, who was 10 years older, said, 'You're pretty good for a guitar player.'

"After two minutes, they went into the bedroom and I didn't know if I was supposed to leave, or stay and wait for them, so I just dozed off. The next thing I knew I was startled awake by the door opening and I dove behind the bar. And they both walked out stark naked."

Now that's some hot sex right there. I hope she didn't screw Fat Elvis though, cause that bitch was nasty. I heard though that Elvis wasn't packing large. That's disappointing.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment