Thursday, October 5, 2006

Blowing the Fug


Jessica at the Whiteflash Diamonds VIP party in NYC on 10/4/06

Jessica Simpson is currently promoting "Employee of the Month" which opens this Friday and said that she took the role of the film, because it wasn't the lead and she is continuing to learn how to act.

"I haven'‘t wanted to take a lead role yet because I do want to learn,"

"I'‘m kind of doing it by doses and, along the way, figuring myself out and learning to belong to myself, learning to be committed to myself. I see a lot of change in my life right now. I‘m really grasping hold of what I want for the first time."

I don't know how these reporters do it. I could only interview this chick over the phone, because her weird face would totally distract me. She could be telling me how Ken Paves has a vagina and I probably wouldn't hear a thing, because I would stay focused on her lips. Those things match Paris Hilton's scrambled eggs.

Source




Nastiness in NYC on 10/4/06

No comments:

Post a Comment