Saturday, September 23, 2006

Sting Thinks Beyonce is "Soulless"


Beyonce at the VIP Club in Paris on September 22nd

Sting doesn't get today's music. Even though Beyonce and Justin Timberlake sell hundreds of thousands of albums a week, Sting isn't buying in. He said in an interview that he finds their music lacking soul.

"Today's music is not designed for me. I don't understand a Beyonce or Justin Timberlake."

"For me, singing is a spiritual journey. I'm devoutly musical. As for my voice, I'd say it's become more mature. Encrypted with life, it's developed texture.
This particular album I made in our home in Tuscany. I don't work in any thematically soundproofed room. I like ambient noises - fire crackling, birds singing, church bells. It's organic."

Jealous much? Doesn't he work with these bitches anyway? You know there's a time and a place for everything. When I want cheesy, superficial shit...I listen to Beyonce and the like and when I want shit with more meaning I listen to...um...I listen to...umm...Enya?



Source

No comments:

Post a Comment