Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I Might Be a Claymate



Yesterday, I posted some pics of thousands of Claymates storming Hollywood to get a glimspe and a touch of their idol, Clay Gayken. Today, I have pictures from inside the event and it's a whole different story.

Claymates are amazing creatures and should be Time's People of the Year. I downloaded Clay's album yesterday and was transfixed by his melodic voice and his careful touch. I am now a Claymate. Except, I need to grow a vagina (well re-grow my vagina) gain 85lbs, move to the Midwest and get some kind of OCD habit.

I was joking Claymates! Please don't come and kill me..please don't. You know they would. They are scarier than the Russian mafia.

I bet you Kitson will stock that shirt above in less than 24 hours and if they do, I'm buying!







No comments:

Post a Comment