Monday, September 25, 2006

I've Missed Me Some Hart!



Melissa Joan Hart will always share a place in my cold, black heart. Why? She is like forever 1996 to me. Everytime I see recent pictures of her I can't NOT think about Beverly Hills 90210, How Do You Talk to an Angel, chokers, mary janes and floral dresses.

Melissa and her adorable son, Mason, attended the 1st Annual babyLove charity luncheon in West Hollywood yesterday. Yes, babyLove is really spelled that way and no it's not a charity to help free Parasite's monkey. Although, we should probably put some kind of charity together for that cause.

Anyway, wouldn't Kelly Taylor totally wear this dress?

I mean only this girl would be honored by the Tahoe Reno International Film Festival for her body of work. Yeah, because Drive Me Crazy was such a cinematic wonder.

Long live MJH!



No comments:

Post a Comment