Monday, September 25, 2006

Steven's Got Hep-C



Aerosmith frontman, Steven Tyler, will reveal to Access Hollywood tomorrow that he has hepatitis C. The serious and deadly viral infection is mostly caught through needles. Steven is an admitted former drug user and was diagnosed 3 years ago.

He said: "I've been pretty quiet about this," says the admitted former drug addict. "The band took a break about three years ago. … [My doctor] said now is the time, and it's 11 months of chemotherapy" actually, interferon, which strengthens the immune system — "so I went on that, and it about killed me.

"
You know, it really hurt. It was a bad, bad period. I'm in AA, and I tried to go three, four, five months with nothing, and it about killed me."

Steven joins Pamela Anderson in celebrities that have confessed to having the disease. Steven plans to make the country aware of the condition.

Does the hep give you death face, because he seriously has that shit. They should change the lyrics of "Janey's Got a Gun" to "Stevie's Got Hep C!" That could be like the new anthem.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment