Friday, September 29, 2006

Paris Hilton Cleans Carpets?!



No it isn't what you think. Well, I'm sure she's munched on a few carpets, but according to Nick Carter she got on her hands and knees and cleaned his apartment carpets. Why?! He claims that she did this to show her love for him and that she could be a loving wife.

"In the very beginning, you know, she was literally cleaning my carpet in my apartment . . . trying to act all domesticated. And then, before you know it, a month or two goes by and it's back to the old nose up in the air and who are you?"

I actually wished those two stayed together, because they are both lame. Nick also claims that she tried to destroy him. I don't think she did it intentionally, but her vagina is so diseased that it can cause harm and destruction.

Nick also claims that he lost his virginity to Debra Lafave, the women that fucked her own 13-year-old student. This explains everything. Not really, but I thought it would be good to say that here.

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment