Thursday, September 28, 2006

America's Next Top Whiners


Anchal is one hot ho

It was makeover day on America's Next Top Model last night and several of the girls started bitching. I mean, Tyra Banks does give some of the girls busted makeovers. Melrose (I hate that whore) was given yellow hair and looked like she was just coming out of the women's shelter. Jaeda got all her hair chopped off and no longer looked like a tranny, she looked like a straight-up man.

The photoshoot also didn't help. It was one of the worst shoots ever, the girls were given weaves. They all turned up looking like failed drag queens.

Monique better watch herself, because Anchal is gonna cut her mouth out and if I was there I'd hold Monique down for her.

Tyra again made sure to throw in plenty of moments to talk about herself, like "I had blonde hair like that when I was doing some photo shoot in some location"

Favorite Bitch this Episode: Anchal
Least Favorite Bitch: Monique



Tyra & Monique


Megan (eliminated) & Melrose


Jaeda (man) & Eugena


Caridee & Brooke


Aj & Megg


Amanda & Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment