Thursday, October 12, 2006

Kate Holmes Finds a Wedding Dress - I'm Guessing for Tom



Katie Holmes took Paris by storm with Posh Beckham at her side last week. The two freaked out even fashion people showing up to events clearly medicated and speaking to the press like they only had 1 brain cell between them. Anyway, Katie was apparently in the city of lights to pick out her wedding dress. Rumors are that she will marry Tom Cruise in November.

She told the paparazzi, "I already have my dress."

It was rumored that she would wear Chanel, but hasn't been confirmed.

I know this story is about Katie Holmes, but I thought I'd take this opportunity to post pictures of another crazy, alien bitch! Jenna Elfman. This Scientology crack pot means business. I always flirt with the idea of checking out the Scientology center, but then I think of Jenna Elfman and how she would probably rip out my organs with her teeth once I told them I didn't want to buy in.



Source

No comments:

Post a Comment