Wednesday, October 11, 2006

He Means "Men"



Everyone thinks that George Clooney should run for President except the man himself. He said recently that he will never run for office, because he's screwed too many chicks.

"I couldn't run for office. I've slept with far too many women.

"I have a very keen interest in political issue, but if I decided to run for office there would be a few juicy stories dragged back from the depths. I've also done far too many drugs and been to too many wild parties."

George has been linked to Teri Snatchers, Renee Zellweger, Lucy Liu, Krista Allen, Celine Balitran, Lisa Snowdon and many more.

Like our current President is squeaky clean. Bitch used to be a coke head and probably still it.

I'm staring at his picture and realizing that his ass has no upper lip! Sick!

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment