Friday, September 22, 2006

Will the FCC Please Step In?



Rosie O'Donnell is going way beyond the boundaries of decency by appearing topless in an upcoming episode of Nip/Tuck. Last week, Mario Lopez bared some hot ass and it should've been left at that.

It wasn't originally in the script, but when Rosie accidentally showed something that was never meant to be seen by human eyes, producers decided to keep it in.

Rosie will play a lottery winner who ends up screwing Julian McMahon's character. The director tried to shoot the scene with Rosie in plastic wrap, but it wasn't working.

I could name at least ten billion things that I would rather see than Rosie topless. I would rather see a swarm of maggots eat a human head, I'd rather see Paris Hilton's scrambled eggs in a tub of peanut butter, I would rather see Beatrice Arthur eat out Shari Belafonte.

TV has definitely crossed the line!

Source

No comments:

Post a Comment